Asianoutlook Forum

Old 01-14-2006, 07:11 PM
Srk'z Sadia

Old 01-16-2006, 08:39 AM
Family member

When Mallika Sherawat created a ruckus

When celebrities appear within common people, they cause a furor, and when the celebrity is as hot as Mallika Sherawat , they create a ruckus.

That’s precisely what happened on Sunday when the Bollywood sex kitten went to Indore to inaugurate a showroom at Modern Treasure Island.

Reports are that police had a tough time controlling a crazy crowd that had gathered to catch a glimpse of Mallika.

Rapid Action Force (RAF) personnel had been deployed to rein in the crowd in view of Mallika's visit.

Mallika drew some criticism also during the visit, as some youths burnt an effigy of the actress for promoting obscenity.

Mallika was brought to the showroom amidst tight security. She was taken through the back door after the inauguration of the showroom, to avoid the crowd.

She could not interact with the media persons due to the chaos.

[apunkachoice]
Old 01-24-2006, 11:15 AM
Family member

Hot takes on Mallika!
by Debasis Jana, indiatarget.com

It all started with 17 sizzling kisses in ‘Khwahish’, nobody knows where she will stop.

Sultry Mallika has given many hot takes in movies. She has no qualms in exposing body and doing bold scenes.

And the level she has set in Bollywood for showing skin, many hot newcomers will hesitate to cross it.

Here in the picture, Mallika gives a hot shot with Emraan Hashmi for Mahesh Bhatt’s ‘Murder’.

Old 01-24-2006, 11:15 AM
Family member

This kiss shot was taken for movie ‘Kis Kis Ki Kismat’ on Mallika Sherawat and veteran Dharmendra.

You will be surprised to hear that the sensuous kiss scene was Okayed in just one take.

Mallika appeared to be equally enjoying the passionate smooch by aged Dharmendra as she did with young Emraan.

Old 01-24-2006, 11:16 AM
Family member

Mallika in bikini, and the shot was taken on sea beach for the movie ‘Bach Ke Rehna Re Baba’.

Mallika gave the pose as director Govind Menon wanted. Menon was happy after taking the shot, as it was quite more explicit than his expectations.

Mallika just raised her top little upward and kept bare thighs folded sexily, and the miracle happened.
Old 01-24-2006, 11:17 AM
Family member

It’s one of the 17 smooches, between sexy Mallika Sherawat and Himanshu Malik in ‘Khwahish’.

Through ‘Khwahish’, Mallika Sherawat probably opened a new horizon of adultery in mainstream Hindi cinema.

Every kiss shot in ‘Khwahish’ is a lesson to all hottie newcomers.

Family member

It was taken at the press meet of Mallika’s first international venture ‘The Myth’ while Hollywood actor Jackie Chan found kissing the Bollywood seductress in public.

Mallika has played an important cameo in the movie and also exposed.

Mallika often claims she has a kiss scene with Jackie in the film.

Here they present a sample shot. Right!

Family member

Mallika gives one of the hottest takes ever with Ashmit Patel for Anurag Bose’s hit thriller ‘Murder’.

But the bare-dare gal Mallika also had developed cold feet during the shooting of ‘Murder’.

“There was such a scene which Bhatt wanted me totally nude. But I refused to shoot it. He had offered to use a body double and shoot me swimming in such a way that it would look as if I was totally naked in the pool," recalled Sherawat recently.

"I thought I am a modern girl. But when the moment actually came, I developed cold feet," she quipped.

Old 01-24-2006, 11:18 AM
Family member

In yet another pool shot, Mallika strikes pose in swimsuit for the movie ‘Kis Kis Ki Kismat’.

”I feel sad for actresses who are not sexy. Poor things, yaar! I am happy to be a sex symbol,” once said Mallika, who has right to say so.

So comfortable doing bold scenes in bikini, Mallika rather motivates her co-stars while shooting for sex scenes.

Old 01-24-2006, 11:18 AM
Family member

Who says Celina is no 1 in bikini shot?

Mallika is far ahead of Celina.

Here in the picture Mallika gives a beach shot in two-piece for the movie ‘Bach Ke Rehna Re Baba’.